Propecia Question

nglory7

Reaction score
I have been on propecia 7 going on 8 months. Through the first 3 months I saw that my hair loss was slowing down and then after about the end of the 3rd month my hair loss seemed to have stop. I thought propecia was working, but then after 6 going on seven months, all of a sudden, I started to lose my hair again. I don't know what is going on. Has anyone else gone through this? If you have please reply, so i can get some feedback and to see whether or not to continue propecia. It seems very strange, I don't know if this is shedding or what is going on, but I don't know why my hair loss has picked up again.

G

PTN, I think you a got a kicking on that thread for no good reason, I guess you caught a lot of people in a bad mood?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its true..i have no clue how that got that out of hand....did you say something about their moms?

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah - don't know what happend there - I guess I caught people on the wrong foot or something - felt like I deserved a colombian necktie if it was "live" and not online :freaked2:

Weird when things like that happens - people are exploding in anger around me today as well - I guess because of the near 40 degrees here in Sydney today.

Won't do it again I swear! :D