propecia testosterone increase

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys , ive done a blood test and after 19 month of propecia my testosterone level has increased of 30 % from 3,23 to 4,19.

the range for test is 1,75 to 7,81 .

So i had a low testosterone baseline .

my oestrogen are quit high and my dht is really low . so the medicine is working

However i'm frightened that this great increased of testosterone would be the cause of the failure of propecia . I just had a receding hairline and things are not becoming better , maybe worsening . So is it normal to have such an increase of test ?. i thought that i would only raise it by 15 %? could it be detrimental? thx

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys , ive done a blood test and after 19 month of propecia my testosterone level has increased of 30 % from 3,23 to 4,19.

the range for test is 1,75 to 7,81 .

So i had a low testosterone baseline .

my oestrogen are quit high and my dht is really low . so the medicine is working

However i'm frightened that this great increased of testosterone would be the cause of the failure of propecia . I just had a receding hairline and things are not becoming better , maybe worsening . So is it normal to have such an increase of test ?. i thought that i would only raise it by 15 %? could it be detrimental? thx

After nineteen months of failure, you're still taking it? Common sense tells you it's not working. I think all these people that say bullsh*t like, you need to give it two years to work, should be banned from posting about hair loss on the internet period. It's bullsh*t. It's time to throw in the towel. 30% increase in test is not good. My test went up too and I am like four months off finasteride and still my libido is through the roof.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
however i havent got hyperandrogenicty symptom such as acne or other so i wll keep taking it . I havent got shedding , but just my miniaturisation which keep progressing . I don't knowwhat to do , maybe adding duta .