Propecia works but one spot hasn't gotten better

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this message forum but be on others. Well, I'm a 21 year old male with dirty blonde hair. I first notice my hair loss December of 2002. I waited until May of 2003 to use Propecia. I been on it for 14 months now and got good result, I think. I also using Noziral 1% shampoo, 6 months ago. Than went on the 2%, 3 weeks ago. The reason was that the 2% was talk about and never heard anything about the !% when it came to hair loss help.

That's my story about my hair now to my question. On the back of my head, I see a spot on the back where I can see skin. The spot is not big and you can tell if your in a room. But if there a light straight under it you can see the spot easy. There is still hair on but don't know if it's going to get bigger. I see lot of people with a spot on the back of there hair. Propecia has been working great for me but I'm a little bit worry about this spot. I only really notice it when there is a light on it. I know I didn't have this spot or not as big before I my hair loss. I did notice that spot 8 months ago but didn't really think about it. I maybe just over thinking it put is it possible that propecia works good in one spot and not the other?

These is the link of my result of using propecia.

http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

Bismarck

Reaction score
Actionpack, I checked your photos. You temples have improved and that's quite impressive since you are only using Propecia and Nizoral.

Don't worry about that spot on the back of your head. I have it too and I saw that many others not suffering from hairloss have it. The reason is that the hairs are going in different directions at that spot making that point looking thin. I combed the hairs on top of my head in different directions and got that spot there too.

bis

Reaction score
Those look like great results man!! I hope I have the same. Your temples have really filled in great. Your hair quality looks better too. Keep poppin them little blue bastards.

G

good stuff, a definate improvement, your temples are really coming back!

keep us updated

Ty

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Welcome ACTIONpack :)

I just crossed over myself to here a few days ago.

under20

Established Member
Reaction score
hey actionpack

i was wondering when did you start to notice improvement, because from your photos it seems like u got some regrowth and thickening in the 4th month (comparing month 3 and 4). The reason i ask is cause you dont have a photo of your hair b4 propecia, or did your hair look the same b4 propecia as it did in your month 3 photo? Getting regrowth in the 4 month is pretty damn quick it seems or did you even get it b4 that? Those are some damn nice results.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never thought about taking photos of my hair until I read an article how you need to take photos if you want to know for sure if it's working. I read the article on the 3rd month of using propecia and I did it for myself. Than on the 9th or 10th month, I wanna to post images on the website so people can see if my hair was improving and they can see if propecia was working for people. I just hope my photo timeline will be a help to you guys. Also I did think that people will see my photos, so that why there not the best images.

foo2

Reaction score
these are some great results, i personally think the best improvements were between months 6 and 9, the temples suddenly move forward a noticable amount.

just hope i get similar results!