propecia works when???

ryangern

Reaction score
im 19 maybe a 1.3 or 4 norwood with a little thinner hair then i used to have i have all that shedding business, but i was wandering does propecia work alot better on kids my age who are like 19 with mild hair loss, and will it eventuallyh work to where i dont shed liike i do and i notice it, will it stabalize the hair i have?? does anyone know the chances and what is likely to happen in the future any help would be great!! thanks

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Works best around 18 to 45 of age. I will also help you if you start it as soon as you know your lossing your hair. If will know if it's working. Because your at a 1 to 2 norwood, you will not see much growth but thicken you mostly see. Can you give us some photos of your hairline and where your thinning. Questions to ask yourself. Do I have older brothers and father that is thinning or bald and at what age? Grandparents if there balding or bald, at what age? Do I see over 200 hairs a day falling out? (75 to 150 hairs is normal to fall out) Try to take in atleast 20G of protein. I take over 100G but I work out. PHOTOS we need PHOTOS.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Forgot to tell you when it works. It take as short as 3 months and if you dont see any result in 1 year then it would not work in the future. Most people see results in 8 months of use. Just don't think about your hair and by then you will know if it's working or not. Do a hair style that is easy to do so you dont have to think about it.