propecia worsen hairline

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys, ive been taking propecia for 18 months now , for a receding hairline . I was maybe Norwood 1,5 with a lot of miniaturized hair .
My derm told me that they would thicken up and that i would be Norwood 1 again .

18 month later im Norwood 2,5 so wtf ? no shedding but constant miniaturization . does the increase of testosterone ruin my hairline ? Plz guys im desesperate . i need the help of professional memberzzzzz or

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Terrible news.. For us both. I'm 3 months on finasteride and hairline is still getting worse. Was hoping it would stop soon.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys, ive been taking propecia for 18 months now , for a receding hairline . I was maybe Norwood 1,5 with a lot of miniaturized hair .
My derm told me that they would thicken up and that i would be Norwood 1 again .

18 month later im Norwood 2,5 so wtf ? no shedding but constant miniaturization . does the increase of testosterone ruin my hairline ? Plz guys im desesperate . i need the help of professional memberzzzzz or

Your derm told you, you would be norwood 1 again? That's a pretty big claim. If you've really lost that much hair on finasteride, you need to get off of it asap. It's not working for you dude. In fact, it is speeding up your Androgenetic Alopecia.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think that the increase of test could be the cause? i thought dht was the big deal