Propecia!!

larryxberry

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought 3 months worth of Propecia today for $155. As I was reading the paper that's included with it, I noticed "Possible side effect like breast tenderness and enlargement"
WTF

G

All pharmachuticals must contain a list of all the possible side effects regardless of their frequency (or lack of it).

So you will see things like internal bleeding and ulcers for Aspirin and black tarry stools and sudden death for ibuprophen and so on.

I personally have gone up 4 bra-sizes and added a dress size, but I have the kind of figure that can take it.

Good Luck

Ty

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
great.... first time posting and it's a paranoid one....do the math, what are the chances of getting that particular side effect. Stop worrying and just take it like a man......or if you get gyno....like a woman. :)

Just to put things into persepctive

Did you get all paranoid the first time you took Asprin.. You know it causes 1000's of deaths each year.....

larryxberry

Reaction score
ROFL TYWAN..ok i couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not..

but I started taking Propecia. The first morning I took it (i ate something with it) my stomach got so upset I had diarrhea. :|

G

larryxberry said:
I started taking Propecia. The first morning I took it (i ate something with it) my stomach got so upset I had diarrhea. :|

sounds like you had an upset stomach !

It may come as no suprise to you that during the time you take propecia (and that could be many many years), you will be exposed to the usual array of lifes discomforts, you will not suddenly be impervious to headaches, back pain, cut fingers, broken wrists or sun burn. All these things will continue at pretty much the national average.

What happened the second time you took a pill?

Good Luck :hairy:

Ty