Propeciapimp's Story

Propeciapimp

Reaction score
Whats up everyone, been lurking on this board since...sept 08' thats when it really hit me that i was going bald, can't believe it didn't act sooner, picked up the big 3 same time..

I have been shaving my head to a #2 since i was 16 probably and had no problems just like the way it looked/low maintenance, anyways first two years of college went fine, hair never even crossed my mind, then after sophomore year college i notice sh*t was hitting the fan, my temples were receding but just kept buzzing more frequently, then i realized that my temples were getting all f'd up...long story short i don't have diffuse i have bad recession, i won't complain too much because i know some people here have it worse, it's hard for me to put my self at a Norwood scale because of the way i'm balding, its sort of looks like horns on each side that are waiting to connect on the top of my head...can you picture that? anyways that plus about 3/4 inch recession in the front = fu*k me...

i'm now a senior in college and this last year has been tough, but i would have to say that the meds help and theirs not much to do other than that, tried going "slick" for a while but i'm in large college on the westcoast and that stuff doesn't really fly when your 22

anyways feel free to holla at me, i have no where near as much regime knowledge as everyone else but i got some stories and empathy....

Propeciapimp

Reaction score
its hard to tell, i've been on since september..so like 5-6 months on...definitely maintaining and a bunch of vellus hairs but they don't seem to be getting dark, but yah i'm happy with they treatments thus far, but the most of my recession is in the temples which i believe no matter how much treatment i do will probably never fill in