Proscar or Fincar - and where to buy the latter???

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to know if there's ANY difference between Fincar and Proscar?

If not, where can I buy Fincar from a trusted pharmarcy at a cheap rate?

Thanks guys.

BTW. I'm located in the EU.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Fincar is made outside the united states at international pharmacies. Proscar is a 5mg version of Propecia which is 1mg .. and it is made by Merck USA here in the states. Brand name difference. Someone correct me if im wrong that both Propecia and Fincar are 1mg...

HairLossTalk.com

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Someone correct me if im wrong that both Propecia and Fincar are 1mg...
HairLossTalk.com

Really? I thought Fincar was the equivallent to Proscar and Finpecia the equivallent to Propecia?

So what you're suggesting is that it should be safe to take Fincar as long as I'm sure of the vendor?

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Look guys... PLEASE! Anyone who live in the EU who are on Fincar purchased via Internet? I'm afraid of customs, so that's why the vendor has to be EU-based.

I have helped you guys whenever I could... :(

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
I could be wrong. I've honestly never looked into it. But either way its all finasteride. If its 5mg then logically you would just split the tablets.

HairLossTalk.com

Rudy

Reaction score
So Fincar is generic Proscar? I guess there is no prescription needed then huh? But you can't buy it here in the US? United Pharmacies must be over seas I assume.

Free Bird

Reaction score
Rudy said:
So Fincar is generic Proscar? I guess there is no prescription needed then huh? But you can't buy it here in the US? United Pharmacies must be over seas I assume.

Yes.

Not when you buy through United.

Correct.

I think they are in India. At least, Cipla, who makes Fincar is.