proscar,propecia

johnny000

Reaction score
as u can divide proscar to get the same dosage of finasteride, and it works out miles cheaper, y do people use propecia instead?

Cassin

Reaction score
johnny000 said:
as u can divide proscar to get the same dosage of finasteride, and it works out miles cheaper, y do people use propecia instead?

People simply don't know about Proscar. Almost no one does any research.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I personally dont trust my cutting abilities and feel that I may be getting less dosage of finasteride if taking Proscar. I rather take Propecia since there is, of course, no cutting involved.

G

if you use propecia you are giving five times the amount of cash to the pharmachutical companies that you need to.

johnny000

Reaction score
ye wot i thought. seems strange spendin more 4 exactly same product. splittin 1 pill in2 five pieces tho? cant b easy

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
if you use propecia you are giving five times the amount of cash to the pharmachutical companies that you need to.

If pharmaceutical companies couldn't count on making money with their innovations, they'd stop researching. I just look at it as my way of saying "Thanks for doing millions of dollars in research and clinical trials"

They came up with the product, they deserve the money, not the guy who just copied them.

Cassin

Reaction score
johnny000 said:
ye wot i thought. seems strange spendin more 4 exactly same product. splittin 1 pill in2 five pieces tho? cant b easy

weL it aL depends on wethR o not U do rEsrch on d product.Some ppl simply prefer 2 spend monE, & som wnt 2 jst sAv monE & split d pills. It doesnt m@R which way U go, jst wutevA U fEl comfortable w.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Cassin your signal has degraded since entering orbit. Maybe we'll have better reception when you near Titan....Ooh sh*t that should be right about now. Seriously that sentence you wrote made my brain smoke.

G

TortoiseAndHair said:
If pharmaceutical companies couldn't count on making money with their innovations, they'd stop researching. I just look at it as my way of saying "Thanks for doing millions of dollars in research and clinical trials"

They came up with the product, they deserve the money, not the guy who just copied them.

We are talking about two products from the same company/reaserch budget, they didn't copy themselves by making Propecia (â„¢Merck) on the back of Proscar (â„¢Merck), It was developed for Prostate problems, It's hair raising effects were noticed and the folks up in accounts ran around seeing what would be the (maximum) cost the hairloss market could shoulder.

OK I'm ignoring the seperate trials to have it approved for male pattern baldness, but you get what Im saying.

here's my guide to cutting it into five 1g doses

CUT.jpg

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
TortoiseAndHair said:

We are talking about two products from the same company/reaserch budget, they didn't copy themselves by making Propecia (â„¢Merck) on the back of Proscar (â„¢Merck), It was developed for Prostate problems, It's hair raising effects were noticed and the folks up in accounts ran around seeing what would be the (maximum) cost the hairloss market could shoulder.

OK I'm ignoring the seperate trials to have it approved for male pattern baldness, but you get what Im saying.

Good point. I guess I trust Proscar more than generic finasteride.

Regardless, as Cassin said:
It doesnt m@R which way U go, jst wutevA U fEl comfortable w.