Proscar Users!!!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would like to know if you would start using Propecia if the USA stop letting drugs that was sold over sea via by internet? I ask because congress and other people are trying to do so. Even Canada was be illegal. I know you get it over the internet because it's cheaper than Propecia.

drinkrum

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Would like to know if you would start using Propecia if the USA stop letting drugs that was sold over sea via by internet? I ask because congress and other people are trying to do so. Even Canada was be illegal. I know you get it over the internet because it's cheaper than Propecia.

No. If the US wants to be protectionist and stray away its capitalist roots, I will not let myself pay high prices for drugs. Just like the ol' colonial people rejected paying high taxes and prices for British tea back in the day. I'll continue buying drugs over the Internet or if worse comes to worst I'll pick up a decade's worth of Proscar when I'm overseas. And if that doesn't work, I'll have my own Boston Propecia Party and dump high priced Propecia all over the ocean. 8)

D.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get my Proscar by prescription so I could care less what Congress does in so far as my Finasteride is concerned...

Just so long as I can keep getting my Nizoral 2% from Canada I'm happy :)