Proscar without prescription + travel

Bionic

Reaction score
Hi folks

Been to the doctor and after several appointments they were just about to give me a reference to see a dermatologist but then I moved house. I have to find another doctor to give me another reference and honestly that takes ages.

I know about the risks and wanna get proscar (I'm living in the UK). I know where I can buy it online but I just wanted to know the legal implications of travelling with the drug. I'm heading off to the US and then to Oz and wondered if it was illegal to travel/enter the country without a prescription. Also, if thats the case would those internet prescriptions suffice.

Cheers for your help

G

Ring the US and Australian Emabassies in London, ask them if it's OK to travel with prescription drugs (explain that it is a drug for hair loss), I don't think there should be any problems, many many people do this day in day out.

Or stick them in a condom and swallow them.

Ty

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
^

hoop em

rectscop.jpg

drinkrum

Reaction score
I travel all the time and keep my Proscar in the normal Merck-issued container. I keep the split Proscar in a regular black film canister. I don't have prescriptions for anything and have never had any trouble whatsoever.

As long as you're not carrying a lifetime supply of finasteride, I don't think you'll run into any problems. There are probably laws out there too prohibiting airport staff from questioning you in public about your medications.

D.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Funny....I was traveling to Europe from the US a few years ago, after 9/11, when they were really checking before entering the plane. The security guy stopped me in the jetway, an asked me some questions and briefly asked to look in my bag, saying "you have any drugs ect". I said no.

As I fumbled in my bag, he saw my clear brown prescription bottle of propecia with no label on it and he saw it and said what is this??? Fearing trouble for lying I said....for the hair...you know (pointing to head and embaressed tone). The young guy, luckly was almost totally bald, and he said Oh...ok....alright....I know what you mean.

Could have been alot worse with a full hair security guard.

These days, I do not worry about it....I just take a few for the trip and throw them with the vitamins.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairFarmer said:
^

hoop em

rectscop.jpg

I take it these are inserted into the rectal cavity?

The Gardener

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
I keep the split Proscar in a regular black film canister.

Why, looks like we got a junior Pablo Escobar on our hands here. I'm calling DHS.

And, note to self: Keep Hair Farmer as far away from my *** as possible.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
lol..

You should be fine at customs...i travel quite a lot to the US and never had any problems...just don't bring your entire supply in case they get funny on you..