protag's story - (age 21, male, NW6 destined).

G

Hi everyone, call me Jeff.

I've been registered for some time and I think it's about time for my formal introduction to this forum.

I'm chinese, shortish and born with a heart-shaped face and a relatively funky headshape coupled with a naturally MASSIVE forehead (height + width). My nick-name since little was long-forehead and I think that's about as informative as it can get.

Family history:
Paternal uncle and my dad starts balding visibly during their mid 30's and gets to norwood 6 in their early 40's. My grand-dad's 90 something and he's about norwood 6. Not bad if you ask me.
Maternal side, my uncles are all diffuse thinners but not quite balding (some hairline recession and that's about it). My cousin is also a diffuse thinner.

My hair characters, head-shape are all similar to my dad's so the chances are that I've also inherited their balding gene.

The characteristics of individual hair is thick (from what all my hair-dressers told me) and gets wavy when it grows long. I think density wise it's probably not so good as the flash tends to reveal the flesh.

What's been affecting me for the past few years is the maturing (i think) of my hairline. I've started to get a widows peak on my left-side of the temple and now the right-side of the temple.

OK. So my hair-loss hasn't properly kick-start but I think I have a head-start (no puns intended) over quite a few people here.

My ultimate goal is to save up enough money and convince a good, reputable Doctor to give me a hair transplant to lower my current hairline, live a happy few years and wait for the hair-loss to commence its course, then do the BIG 3 to maintain a strong hair for another few years and then finally accepting my fate.

So hello people!

cimg1100jm5.jpg

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: J, 21 male, preparing for the inevitable (NW6 destined).

I'd start on the big 3 now rather then wait.