Provillus Procerin etc

daveunderdog

Reaction score
Hi Guys hope youre all doing well

Im quite new to all this and I've been noticing hair loss for about a year now. You have all probably seen all this before but ive decided to do something about it. Looking about I found those products above which are apparently best ranked 2009 etc etc, and having seen that theres no talk of them on here im rather sceptical!!

So, i just wondered whether anyone has tried them and if they have what were their opinions?

If these products arent what they appear to be i just wondered if any of you have any advice. Im still fortunate to have a decent head of hair, i havent lost any at the back but im receding at the temples and noticing that it is thinning at the front. I know that eventually i will lose it all if i dont do anything about it soon. I know about propecia but unsure if thats what is best or whether other things would be better.

Has anyone any advice? Would really appreciate it

Cheers!

Dave

B58

Reaction score
Re: Provillus ********* etc

Finasteride and Minoxidil are generally regarded as the two best options currently available to fight hairloss, and they are the only two FDA approved drugs specific to hairloss.

Nizoral, Tricomin, maybe lazers are worth considering.

Products such as Provillus, Procerin, Nioxin, etc. are generally regarded as scams.

daveunderdog

Reaction score

cheers for that i had a feeling..does finasteride come mostly as propecia pills?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes or as proscar. Proscar is 5mg of finestride whilst propecia is 1mg of finestride. Its better money for value to buy proscar, as you can cut it up into quaters or fifths (equivelant dose in propecia) which work out to be cheaper than propecia when cut up.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Let me tell you about them bogus sites. They pay other sites to advertise their products. Them other sites get paid a percentage of the sales made through advertising these products (from sites like provillus etc). Therefore it is naturally in their best interests to praise these products and make you believe they are the best and safest hairloss treatment out there when they are not.

They are very sneaky and misleading with their information. They will tell you about sawpalmetto the active ingredient in these products being a dht inhibitor like propecia, only safer. The truth is it does inhibit DHT (the hormone that is responsible for your hairloss) in the blood, but it is unknown to what effect it is in treating hairloss. I have read through countless forums and found no viable evidence that it is effective for male pattern baldness. I did find a few people who claimed it helped but only to little to no effect and anyone who did get results says it is short lived. It is my conclusion that these products are overated bulls**t that will do little to nothing for your hair. I woudnt waste your time.