Provillus

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Over priced Saw Palmetto. If you want to try something like it go to Walmart and buy standardized Saw Palmetto extract gelcaps. That product you mentioned is just a rip off.

Jayster

Reaction score
PropeciaJunkie said:
Over priced Saw Palmetto. If you want to try something like it go to Walmart and buy standardized Saw Palmetto extract gelcaps. That product you mentioned is just a rip off.

Whats your take on Saw Palmetto?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I use it topically and think it has benefited me. It has to be standardized extract not pill form like Provillus. Use the search function here and you will find alot of info out on it.

Check out my VIEW MY REGIMEN tab, everyone has that button and you can see what they are using. Also when you start treatment you should fill yours out as well. You may want to post in the TELL YOUR STORY section and introduce yourself and explain what is happening with your hair, you will get alot of responses that way. Also I would like to welcome you to HairLossTalk.com and if you have any questions just ask.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Saw palmettos effect is very much in debate, but i agree with PJunkie, topically it may have some use. From what i've read it blocks DHT in the prostate, but not in the hair follicle where we need it...topically, it may block DHT in the follicle