Proxiphen (Prox-N) and NANO Shampoo combo

rickbull83

Reaction score
Thoughts on the above please?

Currently using dutasteride, min foam and topical 5% spironolactone.

Was thinking of adding a SOD to my regieme.

SHould i opt for nano shampoo or go for this combo?

Any advice much welcomed!!

Cheers

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
You do know that Proxiphen, Prox-N, and NANO Shampoo are three different products, right?

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying the Prox-N now, once a day, for 2 1'2 months- my hair looks a little thinner, actually. Maybe it's a shed. Besides, sometimes you have to give that stuff a year, or at least 6-7 months.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Byran had "success" with Prox-N ?

but i've never heard any other successes to be honest.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
you never have anything constructive to say on this forum. Your always being a smart arse for no reason.typical leb.

what is a leb...? r u on crack man? did martinick operate on your brain or on ur hair transplant

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
when did i say i was from the hood...wannabe of what? I live in Rhode Island....no part of Rhode Island is the hood. I dont see you can get off calling me a midget being 5ft8.5" which is more or less average height. and if I remember correctly...you are ASSYRIAN which makes you a camel humper not me.

nobody likes me? who gives a sh*t...and looks whos talking...ive had ONE name since ive been here..how many have you had...ive lost track...i might have to ask bubka....rambo, rambetera, davidoff, etc etc. HAHAHA :jackit: