Prp On The West Coast - Who Would You Recommend

Serpico

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of results/discussion from Cooley and Wesley about PRP, and the peer reviewed data seems to be getting stronger and stronger:

Giordano S1,2, Romeo M3, Lankinen P4. Platelet-rich plasma for androgenetic alopecia: Does it work? Evidence from meta analysis.

But was wondering if folks here were aware of any docs that specifically specialized in this on the west coast.

Umar and Diep I assume would do it, but was wondering if anyone had made it their "thing". There is so much variability in the protocol that I want to make sure I'm not going to someone who's not half-assing it.

(btw, pubmed links are blocked for spam? forum needs to work on its filters)

Serpico

Reaction score

Rajbhairav67

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of results/discussion from Cooley and Wesley about PRP, and the peer reviewed data seems to be getting stronger and stronger:

Giordano S1,2, Romeo M3, Lankinen P4. Platelet-rich plasma for androgenetic alopecia: Does it work? Evidence from meta analysis.

But was wondering if folks here were aware of any docs that specifically specialized in this on the west coast.

Umar and Diep I assume would do it, but was wondering if anyone had made it their "thing". There is so much variability in the protocol that I want to make sure I'm not going to someone who's not half-assing it.

If you can travel to san antonio texas you may give try at Radiance Medspa , the PRP treatment here is as cheap as 250$,however they are not experts of hair they are experts of treatment they give .

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wesley i believe now has an office on West Coast as well.

i find this site that rates various procedures usually is on point BUT cant tell if Doctors are padding patients to give good reviews etc
You can probably find Doctors on West Coast who do it in review.

I may be trying PRP in few weeks.

https://www.realself.com/prp-for-hair-loss

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
id recommend u save ur money

IF you are talking to me I am having a dermatologist I am friends with do it.

I don't think it works well for most men just my opinion I think it works better in women...it may be small improvement and since most women lose slow or not aggressive if it improves slightly I think maybe we 'see' it better than men do.
Someone told me its because we have a more inflammation component to our hair loss compared to most men and we are more defuse.

Listen, if I was a man I would skip it and get a hair transplant.