Pure guild hair products?

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo, so was just lookin' over the interwebz for some new products that might help beat the balding tide, and came across this:

http://www.thepureguild.com/

Apparently it uses some extract called Lupinus albus as it's silver bullet. The cool thing is if you look at the studies, after 12 weeks or so, the total hair density increased! that's a good thing right?

anyway, Just wondering if anyone has used this stuff before. the sh*t is damn expensive though! like £40ish just for the serum, and the conditioner and shampoo is way expensive too!

so yeah post your thoughts on whether it's snake oil or not.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
I also looked at this last week or something. After googling it a little more, I seen someone writing on one of the forums that they think it was a dud company, setting up, advertising a product, taking people's money and f*****g off. I would like to try it, but like you said, £40! Plus, us UK folk have to pay f*** loads on shipping.

If you wanted to have a go, feel free, i'd love to know what it's like (if you receive it)

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
ah interesting.

well divine skin is a reputable company ( I think? ) so one would think it's not a scam. I'm not trying it though, prices are outrageous lol.

Jacob

Reaction score
I wouldn't call them a scam..just certain things they've said never added up. On this particular product..if that one particular ingred is so great..why not add it to Spectral etc???

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, Divine labs are pretty big! Don't see why they have so many sub-companies effectively doing the same thing though. Surely they'd be more reputable and become one of the market leaders if they just had one brand.