Puritans Pride?

Redbone

Reaction score
Has anyone every used this company? Their prices are very cheap for supplements and vitamins.

Redbone

Reaction score
How do you like them? The tele was bombarded with their commercials over the holidays.

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
I dont live in the states so I didnt see any ads. But stinger got me on to them and they are dirt cheap. I ordered a whole bunch of products so much cheaper then the UK and they just arrived so I think they're great!

They should be paying me for this kind exposure, any people from Puritans reading this, contact me at my private email for ways to pay me.

Miloh

Reaction score
I have ordered from them before with no problems. The supplements they have are the same as those they sell retail, as far as I can tell. The shipping and handling charges are also much lower than you'd find elsewhere.

Cheers, Miloh

riahwen

Reaction score
I have a question about their offers.. i've ordered 1months ago when they had this offer:

Code:
Puritan’s Pride: Offer: 2 for 1 sale: Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Total 2: Same Item, Same Size), Plus $10.00 off of $75.00 or more; $25.00 off of $100.00 or more Code: No code necessary Expiration: 10/17/06

I've spent around 300bucks then and now they have much better offer:
Code:
Huge Vitamin Sale: Buy 2 Bottles Get 4 FREE. No Coupon Code Required. Expires 12-11-2006.

So, i want to buy again a big pack but i dont know they offer after 12-11-2006.. Do the shopping before or after? If after they will have better offer it would be very good but if will be not... :( i will be never buy anything there.

what to do?

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone said:
How do you like them? The tele was bombarded with their commercials over the holidays.

I bought their stuff!!
their stuff is cheap...but I am not sure about the quality of their stuff for example MSM....was drinking that for a few months...and no effect what so ever....still had some aches and etc...and the hair was growing at the same speed. I recently switched to swanson and I am taking for about a week and I see a huge difference!!! IT works!

So its either Puritans quality is sh*t or they it doesnt work on me.

see ya.

Jacob

Reaction score
That's interesting Lost Wind. Puritans does pass Consumer Labs tests..but I haven't used their products in awhile. I too prefer Swanson's or some of the other name brands.