Question about Dr. Lee's order...

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I place an order at Dr. Lee's site, only to find out that I had to MAIL this form in with all of my information and such.

I just got around to mailing that today. I'm in Ohio, and it's on its way to California. I guess that'll probably take a while? I've never really mailed too many things in my life...

So, when they get that, will they just send me my order that I placed or what? Is that it? Is it going to take more confirmations or anything?

Thanks.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I assume you're talking about the initial consultation....i sent all my info to him via email,but about your order he's very quick sending his stuff out i live in Indiana and i always get my stuff in about 3 days.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoa. You mean I could have just sent in my information through email? I swear I thought it said I needed to print it off, fill it out, sign it and send it in before they could process my order...

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
a couple of years ago when i first started ordering from Dr.Lee for the consultation he sent me a list of questions about my hairloss etc. and i just had to copy and pasted and send it back ......it could be different now but i'm sure you'll be getting your order soon