Question about elsom products

pippo24

Reaction score
Is there anybodey ,who has expierence with their haircare products?
I´m considering their shampoo Micellarin Green and their conditioner Calmin Gen to decrease inflamtion.
Anyway Nano scalp sounds good but it´s a bit expensive...
Does their shampoo contain SLS or ALS?Because this would be a def. no go.
thx

Jacob

Reaction score
I've been using them for a few years. Love that they have no alcohol or pg in them. They updated their shampoo..and I don't recall those ingredients being in it. The preservatives used are what bother some, but they say they have to be in there. Even many "all natural" products out there contain chemical-sounding ingredients..they're just derived from plant sources.

Go to this page http://nanosomin.com/news/ and scroll down a bit for info on their new product- Juveline. You'll see that with their 2 for 1 sale you would get 2 Juveline's plus 1 NanoScalp.

pippo24

Reaction score
I've been using them for a few years. Love that they have no alcohol or pg in them. They updated their shampoo..and I don't recall those ingredients being in it. The preservatives used are what bother some, but they say they have to be in there. Even many "all natural" products out there contain chemical-sounding ingredients..they're just derived from plant sources.

Go to this page http://nanosomin.com/news/ and scroll down a bit for info on their new product- Juveline. You'll see that with their 2 for 1 sale you would get 2 Juveline's plus 1 NanoScalp.
thx for the tip!
So you do not recommand the shampoo?
Have their products worked for you?
Is there a product which specially works godd against nflamation?

I also try to get rid of PG and Alc they really suck :puke:
I´m curently using homemade topical spironolactone and flut-they work good but alc and pg are really bad-I think I will use in near future a liposmal delivery instead of alc-but thats quite a lot work to doif you do it on your own.

pippo24

Reaction score
[You'll see that with their 2 for 1 sale you would get 2 Juveline's plus 1 NanoScalp.
/quote]
sry but maybe i´m to stupid but if i read right the offer is that all orders become doubeled.
So why you get one extra nanoscalp if you order juveline??(should be only 2 juveline)
thx

Jacob

Reaction score
Where they talk about the Juveline in that link..they say:
Because JuveLineâ„¢ is complementary to and compatible with NanoScalpâ„¢, until the end of 2007 we will add one free NanoScalpâ„¢ to each order of Juvelineâ„¢. This is in addition to our 2-for-1 offer which remains in effect through the end of 2007: buy 1 JuveLineâ„¢, get 3 items (1 paid JuveLineâ„¢, 1 free JuveLineâ„¢, 1 free NanoScalpâ„¢). JuveLineâ„¢ will be available for shipment November 5, 2007 and can be ordered at new-equilibrium-skincare.com.

I think it's because it's a new product and they want you to use the NanoScalp with it...?

I love the shampoo. I wish certain ingredients wouldn't have to be in it but I can understand the need for preservatives etc. That is why I don't make my own topicals btw. I wouldn't know how or if things are being preserved right, etc.

I've done well on their products. I wasn't using any topicals for awhile(just wasn't able to) up until I started using this Juveline etc again, but things are looking good again. I also use their Equisomin and take various supplements so who knows what's doing what.

For inflammation..it seems Equisomin and ZormaZor would be good for that. But then again a lot of times inflammation comes from pg and alcohol, so any of their products may help just because they don't contain those ingredients. Of course various supplements can also help- fish or krill oil...GliSODin..etc.

pippo24

Reaction score
thx jacob
i was too stupid :tongue:
One more question:
how long does one bottel of 55g last?they say that just 1 gramm is need per aplication-is that for real?Cause with a standard alc pg mix i need 3-4 ml to cover my scalp.
Thx alot for your help

Jacob

Reaction score
Oh man..I wish I'd have kept track with each bottle I've gotten. They seem to last at least 55 days for me, but I used to rotate them so much it was hard to tell. I do know when Equisomin was first out(and so the only product of theirs I used at the time) it lasted a good 3+ months for me. But I wasn't trying to cover every spot.

BTW..someone at Regrowth.com has some Juveline(see the main forum) for sale if anyone is interested. You wouldn't get the NanoScalp but you'd have extra Juveline at least- or if you only wanted to try just the Juveline.