question about finasteride

jeremyw81

Reaction score
i seen on rxgenericdrugs.com a 3 month supply of finasteride for 60$.Does anyone use this site or should i trust the site i am just worried about getting a raw deal.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
if deals are ever too good to be true, then they are simply too good to be true. Trust your instincts and go to a reputable dealer if you don't want to get burned.

In this particular case, I don't know how good a deal that is, but I'm sure someone else will help you out

The Gardener

Reaction score
I took a peek at that website.

The one thing that struck me is that there is no mention ANYWHERE of the country that the website does business in. This means that this website may be doing business in a country where you could call a hot dog 'finasteride' and sell it for $10. Though I doubt they would do that, it would be very easy for a drug to be sold that does not meet purity standards, i.e. one could sell '30 finasteride pills' and each pill may only have half the standard 1mg daily dosage of finasteride you would get from a domestically-regulated pharma.

I actually went through the order process, just to see what happens. They have a form they ask you to fill out, their 'online consultancy". It asks lots of questions, such as 'do you suffer from' this or that.. and you slide the picklst to either yes or no. Then, it asks, what are the symptoms you are facing that make you want to take this drug. I typed in 'blindness'. Clicked submit on the whole thang, and was directed immediately to the 'enter your shipping address' page. That's bullshit.

They may send you generic finasteride, or they may not. Unfortunately, you may never ever be able to tell. I have my doubts about it.

jeremyw81

Reaction score
well

i don't know i have doubts but it could be a good deal who knows where else can i get finasteride really cheap for on the internet that you might know of...

The Gardener

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I may have been a little too cynical in my first post. This site may very well have a great price on legitimate finasteride. If you are feeling ambitious, you may want to order a sample one month dose from them, and see what you get...