Question about "GLH" hairloss concealer & HAIR

varmax

Reaction score
HI guys just wanted to know if there are any side effects in using GLH( Good Looking Hair) spray. I have been using this for over an year now and am absolutely happy with it. Since i am diffuse thin on my crown this works great to thicken it up. I am planning to go on PROPECIA, minoxidil and LASER COMB combo i just want to ask if the spray is going to block the pores and hinder any benefits from minoxidil. Also any good opinions on the hairmax laser comb. They sell them in Autralia for $1500( about US$1100). Can i get them cheaper anywhere and are they reliable enough to not to worry about warranty.

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand your worry. I use DermMatch concealer and I put my minoxidil-product on right after shower (when the pores a wide open) and then I apply DermMatch 5 minutes after. And then I sleep with DermMatch in my hair, because I don't want to trash my hair with 2 washes a day.

But it's a problem with normal Minoxidil as it has to be applied twice a day. Luckily I don't have that problem.

Anyways, I have read that you should be able to get almost the same results just using regular minoxidil once a day.