Question About Phytosterols Such As Beta Sitosterol And Saw Palmetto.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Can taking 320 mgs of saw palmetto and 320 mgs of beta sitosterol be bad for the heart? I read that too much phytosterols can cause heart issues I'm scared this will happen..anyone know if this is true?

Will any of these cause hair loss to accelerate or make hair loss worse? My fiance said she doesn't remember me thinning like that on top but I told her when I use to take photos of the top before that my hair was longer and you couldn't notice it that much but my hair is shorter so I believe that's why its noticeable but I'm really not sure but would these vitamins do this?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can taking 320 mgs of saw palmetto and 320 mgs of beta sitosterol be bad for the heart? I read that too much phytosterols can cause heart issues I'm scared this will happen..anyone know if this is true?

Will any of these cause hair loss to accelerate or make hair loss worse? My fiance said she doesn't remember me thinning like that on top but I told her when I use to take photos of the top before that my hair was longer and you couldn't notice it that much but my hair is shorter so I believe that's why its noticeable but I'm really not sure but would these vitamins do this?
They won't damage your heart but won't save your hair, as your girlfriend noticed.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/new-to-hair-loss-start-here.99301/

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea I figured as much thank you for the link I do want to take propecia for many reasons but my fiance doesnt like the idea or want me to but Roberto about rehmannia will it lower my libido? It says it could increase testosterone so wouldn't it do the opposite?