question about shedding/thinning???????????????????????

pmill

Reaction score
I HAVE MY STORY POSTED ON SUCCESS STORIES SECTION BUT I REALLY FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN SHEDDING ALOT/THINNING IN THE SAME AREA LIKE I WAS BEFORE I STARTED PROPECIA/ROGAIN 6 MONTHS AGO..MY QUESTION IS WHEN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A PROPECIA/ROGAINE SHED DOES YOUR HAIR END UP LOOKING A LITTLE BIT LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED THE TREATMENTS???AND THEN IT GROWS BACK THICKER IN THOSE SPOTS ONCE THE SHED IS OVER??? ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP OR THAT HAS GONE THROUGH A SHED AND GOT THEIR HOPES DOWN??WHEN YOU SHEDDED DID YOUR HAIR LOOK PRETTY BAD LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED????

pmill

Reaction score
i was writing in caps....that dosent mean im shouting..but thanks for the help

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
i was writing in caps....that dosent mean im shouting..but thanks for the help

Welcome to the Internet. Caps = shouting.

There isn't a solid forumla for how a person's hair will react to the introduction of finasteride. Some people avoid sheds completely, others get bad sheds every few months. No one can really predict it.

Cassin

Reaction score
Nobody is going to read a post like that. If you can't take 1 minute to create a readable post how can you expect people to take the time to help you?
Not to be a jerk but that's the way it is.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Yeah, on forums and in emails all caps represents shouting or yelling. So if someone sees that, they are less likely to respond. They are not being rude, just giving you a heads up so you get alot of responses. :)