question about shedding..

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been using the foam since end of june/early july and im not experiencing some shed..which doesnt really concern me because its what soppose to happen,but i was wondering how long does it continue for? ive noticed it about the last week or so,im sure its a sign of good things..i know its been talked about over and over,but i dont remember anything about specific time and i understand everyone is different. i would love to hear users experience with how long the shedding occured for..thanks!

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I've been on Foam for both my crown and hairline sinch Feb 27th 2007 and im yet to suffer this infamous shed and ive been applying it religiously twice a day and have not missed a single application. I think ive experienced less sheds on Rogaine, because apparently thats what it is supposed to do! Skip the dormant phase or prolong it for a much longer period of time so the hair does not shed and continues to grow or something to that effect. But don't quote me I havent read the theory for a while. Although having said all this i seem to be going through a shed now, but its not particularily severe and i dont believe its related to the rogaine since its been 8 months or so since i began applying it. Botton line is, some people get sheds others dont.