Question about starting Rogaine foam

dmactoto

Reaction score
I am 22 years old and have had a receding hairline since at least 17, but really started to see a difference in the last year. Finally, I decided to be proactive and got on Propecia last December.

My question is, I still have a decent amount of hair, but I definitely need to regrow.

Should I give the foam a shot? I also usually just wear a hat to class, would this be a problem with the foam? I feel naked without at hat so this actually is a decently big deal to me.

Anything else I should know, except to expect to shedding?

Any sort of advice/input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
dmactoto said:
I am 22 years old and have had a receding hairline since at least 17, but really started to see a difference in the last year. Finally, I decided to be proactive and got on Propecia last December.

My question is, I still have a decent amount of hair, but I definitely need to regrow.

Should I give the foam a shot? I also usually just wear a hat to class, would this be a problem with the foam? I feel naked without at hat so this actually is a decently big deal to me.

Anything else I should know, except to expect to shedding?

Any sort of advice/input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Propecia is better at maintenance than regrowth. But it also does regrow hair, so you never know. To give yourself an even better chance at regrowth, you'd need to use Rogaine Foam. The thing about Rogaine is that it's the best at regrowing hair. The foam dries very quickly, in minutes, so there should be no issue with wearing a hat afterwards. The foam has been reported to regrowth hair in 85% of men also.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I can't comment on growth because I just started the foam myself. It's the only thing in my regimine atm. All I can say is that the foam is super easy to use, I wear a hat too. Just let it dry 2 min then put ur hat on and off u go!