Question for jacob

JOHNNYBOOTS

Reaction score
ordered nanoscalp and juveline from elsom,they gave me a free bottle of turbo scalp.do you know anything about turbo scalp?it's not listed on thier website.

Jacob

Reaction score
Back when I was requesting certain things for their Formulator....Dr. Y mentioned the product and gave me the ingreds list. I don't know if it's the same now..but this was it about a month ago:

Ingredients: water, phosphatidylcholine (as liposomes), mango butter [Mangifera indica], cetostearol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, L-arginine, MSM (methylsulphonylmethane), ferulic acid, azelaic acid, apple peel extract [Pyrus malus], glycole stearate, gamma oryzanol, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 80, nicotinamide, panthenole, ascorbyl palmitate, resveratrol, ethyl pyruvate, sorbitan stearate, TTA (tetradecylthioacetic acid), cetanol, beta alanine, ethyl arginine, ethyl carnitine, ethyl creatine, ethyl glycine, ethyl lysine, ethyl tyrosine, L-proline, L-taurine, THC (tetrahydrocurcumin), THP (tetrahydropiperine), DAA (D-Aspartic Acid), docosanol, phenonip, retinyl palmitate, allantoin, BTMS (100%), Mixed natural tocopherols, xanthan gum, panthenol, kinetin, CoQ10, a-lipoic acid, essential oil of petitgrain [Citrus aurantium], EDTA, essential oil of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis], essential oil of clove [Eugenia caryophyllus], essential oil of cinnamon [Cinnamomum cassia], cholecalciferol.

I notice he also gave prices: "The cost is $95 per 2oz and we have group discounts ($85 for 25 bottles and $80 for 50bottles)."

So maybe it's been available all along..it's just not on the website..?