Question for Tynan

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know that you ordered Proxiphen and then turned around and ordered some of Dr. Lee's minoxidil.

You were also asking about the same questions as me when it came to the application of minoxidil while using Proxiphen.

What conclusion did you come to as far as what is your new regimen in the application of both the Proxiphen and minoxidil? I was thinking of perhaps a morning application of 5% minoxidil and then an evening application of Proxiphen...kind of a one, two punch...

Thanks.

G

social_drinker said:
I know that you ordered Proxiphen and then turned around and ordered some of Dr. Lee's minoxidil.

You were also asking about the same questions as me when it came to the application of minoxidil while using Proxiphen.

What conclusion did you come to as far as what is your new regimen in the application of both the Proxiphen and minoxidil? I was thinking of perhaps a morning application of 5% minoxidil and then an evening application of Proxiphen...kind of a one, two punch...

Thanks.

social_drinker my bald American friend :)

I have not ordered Proxiphen (not yet anyhow), I was just weighing up the product for the moment.

But saying that, I did come to the conclusion that you have above, that minoxidil in the morning and Proxiphen before bed would be a pretty good combination.

It is said that you do not need minoxidil whilst using Proxiphen, but as the Proxiphen contains just short of half the amount of two applications of 5% minoxidil, I think a morning application may be benificial.

Cheers

Ty

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What you said is exactly what I was thinking: even though it is said that more minoxidil is not needed I think that "supplementing" with another mL of 5% would do just nicely.