Question for university students...

Vampa

Reaction score
I just transferred from a community college to a university. Fortunately I'll have a single dorm, but it's a shared bathroom.

I was just curious where you guys hide your hairloss stuff. I just got 90 ampules of fluridil and the bright yellow boxes are very noticable.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Vampa said:
I just transferred from a community college to a university. Fortunately I'll have a single dorm, but it's a shared bathroom.

I was just curious where you guys hide your hairloss stuff. I just got 90 ampules of fluridil and the bright yellow boxes are very noticable.

I just put all my stuff in a regular, black toiletries bag meant for travel. Just bring it with you when you need to apply all your stuff, pack it all back in and zip it up, and put it somewhere in your room in the meanwhile.

D.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
or you could just apply it while your in your room with a mirror. I'm not sure what Flourdil is though, and how it's applied. If you need to bring it in the bathroom, just bring it in with your normal shower basket thingy. I'm sure no one looks at who has what in their shower baskets when walking to the bathroom. No use in stressing yourself out and losing more hair while your trying to hide your hairloss products.

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was in the dorms, I just used a zipped bag. I usually applied in in my room after a shower and dressed, then I'd go back to the bathroom to wash the sh*t off my hands.

Vampa

Reaction score
Alright, thanks guys.

In case you didn't know (one of you didn't), fluridil is sort of like minoxidil, but newer, less proven, but applied only once a day.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I feel for you guys that are in college. As we all know, hairloss treatments can be pricey. I know that when I was in college, I didn't have 2 cents to spend on stuff like this.

bombscience

Reaction score
Vampa said:
Alright, thanks guys.

In case you didn't know (one of you didn't), fluridil is sort of like minoxidil, but newer, less proven, but applied only once a day.

how is fluridil working for you? I was thinking of replacing my spironolactone with it?

The Gardener

Reaction score
One word: Fannypack.

Get yourself a bathroom fannypack. Keep the stuff in the fannypack in your closet... nobody will think twice and go looking into some odd fannypack they find in your closet. And, when it is time for a shower, simply get undressed in your bedroom, strap on the ol' fannypack, and walk to the shared bathroom. Simple.