Question for users of KaneShop and other black market dealers

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you concerned of getting a criminal record if you order any of this stuff?

RU58851, setipiprant, or for the steroid users, testosterone, winstrol, all of this stuff is illegal. If you get caught you might get a criminal record.

A friend of mine ordered sleeping pills from China and got caught. I don't know if he has a record, but his sleeping pills were confiscated at the border.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
It's no big deal, worst case scenario you get your stuff caught at the border but it won't get further, unless you try to order cocaine from silkroad or that kind of thing.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I got caught, prosecuted and convicted. I did 1yr in a maximum security prison for being in possession of RU. The dudes in prison were obviously not on finasteride and had no problems getting erections.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got caught, prosecuted and convicted. I did 1yr in a maximum security prison for being in possession of RU. The dudes in prison were obviously not on finasteride and had no problems getting erections.

Thanks man -- you're super-helpful !!!!!!

*sigh*

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
No, in the U.S you don't really get into any trouble. Customs usually lets a lot of things pass through, some of which are extremely illegal. The worst thing that I've ever heard happen was my friend got a letter in the mail saying his package (8ball of coke) was confiscated.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you concerned of getting a criminal record if you order any of this stuff?

RU58851, setipiprant, or for the steroid users, testosterone, winstrol, all of this stuff is illegal. If you get caught you might get a criminal record.

A friend of mine ordered sleeping pills from China and got caught. I don't know if he has a record, but his sleeping pills were confiscated at the border.

I am more concerned about Kane wanting a bank transfer for Seti. Is this standard protocol for that?

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I am more concerned about Kane wanting a bank transfer for Seti. Is this standard protocol for that?
I've only used bitcoin for purchasing questionable things on the internet. However, a bank transfer is usually traceable and reversable, so there is a degree of protection for you if he decides to not be nice.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
In the states it's illegal to purchase prescription medication from Canada. No politician in his right mind would follow the prosecution of someone that needs a drug and can't afford the US rate. That's political suicide. NOW recreation drugs wroth out a prescription is a different animal. RU seems to be a dark horse. I would not try to sell it. Doesn't the label state it's not for human consumption?

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
In the states it's illegal to purchase prescription medication from Canada. No politician in his right mind would follow the prosecution of someone that needs a drug and can't afford the US rate. That's political suicide. NOW recreation drugs wroth out a prescription is a different animal. RU seems to be a dark horse. I would not try to sell it. Doesn't the label state it's not for human consumption?

All research chemicals say not for human consumption, doesn't mean you can't get em.

Besides, you're not consuming RU.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Many women find a man with a criminal record as being 'irrestible'. Especially the married ones. Don't take my word for it though, here:

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/34676-why-are-women-attracted-to-bad-boys/