Question! Please take a look :-)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellllas,

Well, its now been 4 months on Propecia and in the last week sh*t has gone bad! I was very satisfied and thought things were going well. My hair felt good and I thought I was making some major progress. Well, my front is thin and I now can see the scalp. My hair is so limp up front its scary! I shed but it does not seem as bad. I read Chops remarks about his saliva test and saw how his hormones levels were up. I am a bit freaked out and wonder if Propecia is now causing more harm then good. What do you guys think? Could Propecia make matters worse, or is it still too early? Please help. :) I m hoping for a huge regrowth. The hairs I lose are thin and light and they are long and with a white bulb at the end. Anyone have a similar experience and then saw regrowth?

THanks!
OUT!
Tony

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I would suggest everyone using propecia to also use topical spironolactone, because there are other androgens besides dht that can cause hair loss. spironolactone is effective against these others. I would also suggest a growth stimulator, such as a copper peptide, which can wake up and boost the hair growth process by nearly double.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are the copper peptide and the spironolactone sort of like of Rogain on how its applied to the scalp or are they in a shampoo form. I really dislike the way Rogaine has to be applied. As far as Propecia goes, I hope I can see at 6 months I will be a happy camper.

Thanks,
Tony