question regarding hair transplant

private_ryan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!I am 25 years old guy and I am thinninga bit strange...I know that I will become in a few years a norwood 5 but my problem is not that simple... I am getting thin also on the right side where the temple point is...the left one is strong with very good density the back is ok too. right now I manage to show a full head of hair using nanogen.

in your opinion how many grafts do I need to restore the right side that I am talking about? look in the diagram I designed...
Btw for the top I'll bw using a hair system as one friend on me who is 28 have this done last year and it is so real...I never asked him what he has done because I knew that he was balding but suddenly he showed up with a full healthy looking hair...he told me eventually after a few months and I was really impressed to find out what he is using....

so this is my plan...I know that I can not have a full head of hair restoring the top of my head too so I just plan to restore the right side that bothers me ...

do you think that something like 500-800 grats will be enough to fill the gap between the black line and the red line I draw in the diagram?

thanks!

Attachments

• adriannha_side_1.jpg
    adriannha_side_1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 216