Question regarding RU

DTW

Reaction score
For those who use it, do you actually notice any results?...there seems to be very little, if any, before and after pictures circulating on the web. I would much rather use a topical to treat male pattern baldness instead of relying on finasteride. However, based on the posts that I read on this website, there does not seem to be any real legitimate suppliers.

gaucho44

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing there is a real provider?. good the ru58841 Ontario?
Really work? It's all a circus armed to get us money to those who suffer from alopecia?

TheInvincible

Reaction score
of course there are not many before-after pictures since it stops hairloss, it ain't hair growth stimulant. and since it's been here for a short time, there wasn't enough time to be sure it stopped loss. I would say a year of halted loss is a minimum to be sure it is working.
however, it's working for me so far (3-4 months) and some others have been very positive too.
if you are already bald, it won't help much and most people here are NW3+.
@ gaucho44: I am using OC RU, but the latest batch is a little bit suspicious (although in the end it did completely dissolve in my case) so the next purchase I will make will be from FE (partly because I will be in the city in China where they are located).

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using OC and yes the latest batch is a little sketchy. The good news is I just sent a sample of my latest OC batch to a chemist to run tests to see if it is really RU. So in a few weeks we should have the results and know if we are really getting pure RU from OC!

I have been using RU for about 5 months now and without any question my hair is getting better. My temples are filling in and my hair is getting much thicker. I do not use finasteride. The only problem is I also use minoxidil, Bim, and just started CB so it's hard for me to say it's only RU (even though Ive been on that the longest except for minoxidil).

DTW

Reaction score
TheInvincible said:
and since it's been here for a short time, there wasn't enough time to be sure it stopped loss.
I'm not so sure about short period of time. There seems to be plenty talk of previous usage on other forums going back a number of years, but the threads always tend to dry up and we never get clear answers about long term results.

I'm glad to hear that you are currently seeing results though. Please keep us updated

DTW

Reaction score
big3nme said:
I have been using OC and yes the latest batch is a little sketchy. The good news is I just sent a sample of my latest OC batch to a chemist to run tests to see if it is really RU. So in a few weeks we should have the results and know if we are really getting pure RU from OC!
That's excellent news. Please post the results here once the results come back. I'll definitely consider buying some if your sources say they're legit

inferno

Reaction score
Awesome big3nme, I wanted to do this as well, but didnt know who to send it too. Willing to send some of the OC RU I have for testing. What was the batch like that you sent, was it clustered together rather then powder and harder to dissolve?

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried using it yet (I still have some of my previous batch left over) so I can't say anything about how hard it was to dissolve but it's super clumpy and doesn't look like it used to. The best comparison I could make is it looks like granulated sugar (some clumps much larger than that) compared to looking more like flour in the past.

Results will probably take a while but I'll post them when theyre back.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
inferno said:
Yes, sounds like we got the same batch. Definitely what I am used to getting.

Do you mean, " Definitely not what I am used to getting"?

el longhorn

Reaction score
I'm about to place an order to OC at the end of this week for 10 grams of RU (they quoted me $380 shipped to the US).. should I hold off and look into ordering from FE? What kind of prices do they offer from FE and payment methods?
Or.. even though the last batch from OC looks off has it affected your hair at all? Thanks for all the info guys!

TheInvincible

Reaction score
big3nme said:
I haven't tried using it yet (I still have some of my previous batch left over) so I can't say anything about how hard it was to dissolve but it's super clumpy and doesn't look like it used to.

Results will probably take a while but I'll post them when theyre back.

It does dissolve, but after a few hours/days, not instantly. It seems to be working for me, but I will post if I see anything immediately which is the answer to one of el longhor's questions.

Great that you are testing it, please write the results in a new thread or in the one regarding the new batch (by Irish). We are getting too many new RU threads lately.

el longhorn

Reaction score
Will do, invincible. Im really hoping this is gonna be the treatment for me. finasteride was miserable for the 2 weeks I was on it. I'm really catching my male pattern baldness somewhat early I still have lots of hair its just insanely thin and thinning as we speak!

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Probably people who is affected by T instead of DHT, will be the people with a greater answer to RU.

So, even when you've not had a great answer to finasteride/dutasteride, there is a big hope with RU.