Questions about hair transplant

waytooyoung

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am an 18 year old boy who is receding, i have been thinking about just letting it all go, putting everything into my career in the hope that i could get a hair trasplant by the time it has all gone, completely bald, NW6 is it ? I was wondering if it will even be possible, also what happens to the rest of the hair if you have a hair transplant to fill out the temples?

I thought i'd ask on here because i don't really trust most places on the internet when it comes to hair loss, :)

T

TravisB

If you'll transplant hair, and not do anything to halt further hairloss (for example take Finasteride or some other anti-androgen), then your non-transplanted hair will fall out, and you will have the weird pattern (if you fill the temples, and the balding process will continue, the hair on the temples will remain and the rest will be bald). If you reach NW6, then there is no chance of filling it and giving a decent density (not enough donor hair). If you reach NW6, then you have really no other choice than to wait for hair multiplication, or some other miracle cure.