Questions for Jesusfreak

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate your answers to the following questions.

1) I want to spray on copper peptide but Tricomin is a bit expensive. I know that you get American Crew, how much is this and would I be able to purchase it on the net. I have come across an american Crew brand but it also contains saw palmetta and green tea extracts. Is this the one you use?

2) Which spironolactone (2% or 5%) comes in cream form. Does spironolactone work like minoxidl in that it is effective in areas immediate to the surface it is applied on or does it have to be applied in every thinning/ balding part of the scalp?

Thanks!

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
I use american crew because I get it for $15 for oz bottle. If you know someone with their beauty license then have them purchase it for you at that cost. Ask the person who cuts your hair if he/she can get it. The cheapest Cu peptide is probably folligen. You'll just have to search and find the best price and best way to apply them to make them last longer. Also, american crew has a nice fragrance that is good to have, especially if you decide to use spironolactone.

I use 2% liquid spironolactone because I just find it too difficult and time consuming to apply spironolactone cream to the entire balding area. The 2% is much easier to apply. I'm not really sure how unlocalized spironolactone is.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats a great price for american crew....I get that same kit for $15 and the 6oz spray for $15.