Questions from a returned user!!

shandoli

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... highlight=

This was my very last post on this forum. It has been a long time and I have been visiting occasionally to read posts but nothing major. As you can read on the post, i got good results with finasteride so I just completely forgot about hairloss for a good ten months. For those of you who are too lazy to read the posts, I will recap what happened.
Started finasteride at 19, last year in june. got good results. i was only taking 1/8 of a 5mg proscar tablet every other day. Thats like .625 every other day which is roughly quarter of the recommended dose. Nevertheless i got good results.
Now forward nearly over a year. I got a shed. YES i got a shed. Didnt have a shed when i started so this shed freaked me out. happened at the tenth month mark About april/may
Continued for 2.5 months.
My hair is much more stable now . The shed seems to be over. WAS this expecteed?
And also I started going to the gym in february so wpould my testerone level have increased causing the shed? should i increase the dose to compensate for the increased testerone level?

Any feedback will be appreciated

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Perhaps increasing the dose wont be necessary since the shedding has stopped. What I do find interesting is that you are the second person that has used a lower dose with good results. Hmmmm, maybe starting at a low dose and increasing it in time will be the best bet. Very very interesting.....

shandoli

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
Perhaps increasing the dose wont be necessary since the shedding has stopped. What I do find interesting is that you are the second person that has used a lower dose with good results. Hmmmm, maybe starting at a low dose and increasing it in time will be the best bet. Very very interesting.....

search for micro propecia dosage on google forums. very interesting info