Quick Comment on Rogaine

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
In my rogaine bottles, there is a save 10 dollars on rogaine at an official outlet store or something i dunno. I went to my local rite-aid here at college and they accpeted it....so instead of spending 25 a month now i spend 14....this is also the same coupon that gives u a free bottle if u bought 4 previously....am i the only who realizes and or uses this, because I have heard no one make any mention of this....and this also makes the cost cheaper than the generic kind......thoughts, comments??

The Gardener

Reaction score
Nicely done, PNasty. I did that same math on my own minoxidil usage, and I think I have a tip for you from an ol' timer.

Go to the Walgreen's website... if you register on their site, you can sign up for reminder emails whenever they have deals on specific products that you ask them to inform you about. I signed up for a Rogaine reminder, and when they last had a Rogaine 3-pack sale, I really stocked up on it at a fantastic price!

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
I use this coupon also, but it's only in the 1-bottle package and not the 3-bottle package of Rogaine brand. I buy my Rogaine at Walmart where 1-bottle package is 20 dollars, but with the 10 dollar off coupon in every package I get each bottle for only 10 dollars a bottle.

G

They hate us in the UK, we never get anything like this.

Somethimes there is a:

"Pay an additional £10 on your next Purchase!!!"

but I never take them up on it.

:(

Ty

G

tynan, i notice you live in the U.K. I went to amsterdam this spring and flew over london (never knew england was an island till i flew over it). Have you ever gone to amterdam... ITS THE sh*t. you should hit that party up since you live so close

G

bartman654 said:
tynan, i notice you live in the U.K. I went to amsterdam this spring and flew over london (never knew england was an island till i flew over it).

I hope you are joking!

bartman654 said:
Have you ever gone to amterdam... ITS THE sh*t. you should hit that party up since you live so close

been a few times, it's a good place.

G

yeh its something else.. and yes i am an a**h** when it comes to geography... I looked out the window and said i didnt know europe had islands and my cuz started laughin and callin me a jakass

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
bartman654 said:
yeh its something else.. and yes i am an a**h** when it comes to geography... I looked out the window and said i didnt know europe had islands and my cuz started laughin and callin me a jakass

There are several geography games on this website
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games_menu.htm

They're actually quite fun. I tried the vocabulary SAT game and realized that I'm lucky I can tie my shoes without a major mishap. :hairy:

G

bad hair decade, just saw your pics, those are some damn good results...
they make me wanna grow my hair long again

G

The correct name for the place I live is, wait for this.....

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

England is a part of the the mainland, along with Scotland and Wales.

Saying England is an Island, is like saying Texas is an island or Florida is a island.

:lol:

Ty

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with you Tynan. Great Britain is often referred to as "The British Islands".

I have taken this definition from the below mentioned website:

"The British Islands

The expression "British Islands" has been defined in the Interpretation Act 1978 as meaning the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. The Republic of Ireland is not included in this definition."

http://www.know-britain.com/general/great_britain.html

A bit emberrasing that you as a Brit don't even know you are living on an island!!! :freaked2:

Even I - being a mainland Dane - know this.

G

yeh, im pretty sure it was complelety surrounded by water, unlike a penninsula (florida)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
PNasty042 said:
In my rogaine bottles, there is a save 10 dollars on rogaine at an official outlet store or something i dunno. I went to my local rite-aid here at college and they accpeted it....so instead of spending 25 a month now i spend 14....this is also the same coupon that gives u a free bottle if u bought 4 previously....am i the only who realizes and or uses this, because I have heard no one make any mention of this....and this also makes the cost cheaper than the generic kind......thoughts, comments??

sweet deal....I just order mine online as I'm too much of a wussy to bring rogaine to the checkout counter.
I get it from drugstore.com when it goes on sale. I buy other stuff from there at the same time and get free shipping and no sales tax which is also a bonus. Not as good as yours though