Quick Nizoral Query

magic_orange

Reaction score
I'm intending to use my normal thickening shampoo a few minutes after rinsing out Nizoral. Is there any good reason why I should NOT do this !?

Minox_Baby

Established Member
Reaction score
I use that combination sometimes but I find thickening conditioner to thick for my hair, as I have it long. Its seems too gooey to get through all the strands of hair and I find that I'm pulling out more hair than I should be, but if you've got short hair that should be fine.

I find that using normal condition to my hair after applying nizorelle (1%) makes my hair feel great straight away than it would if I used a normal shampoo. I'm tempted to use nizorelle everyday as I'm addicted to the stuff. Does anyone else use nizorelle everyday. I tried t-gel but its just to harsh for my hair. Why use t-gel if nizoral mops up the dht.

Cheers,
Warren.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I been doing that since I started Nizoral 1% 9 months ago and now I'm on 2%. When I finish with Nizoral I just put on the shampoo and cond i own right after. But for some reason when I'm finish styling my hair it never look as good when I don't add Nizoral. But that with me.