Quick Nizoral Question

incognito

Reaction score
On the tube of nizoral it says not to use longer than 8 weeks, 2-3 times or something like that. I have been using it 3x a week for the last two months and thought nothing of it since everyone on this forum says nizoral is a must. So my questions is, do you follow the directions or does everyone use it 2-3x a week year round?

incognito

Reaction score
What, are you hyper sensitive or something? Don't be such a chump. The avatar is meant to be comical.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
THere's nothing funny about hairy man *** :freaked:

G

I don't what's worse, someone looking over my shoulder to see me crawling through a hairloss forum or someone seeing that avatar and thinking that I am a bum donkeyâ„¢

:freaked2:

incognito

Reaction score
LOL....alright I get it.

If you guys want me to switch the avatar I will. The reason I use it in addition to the fact I think its funny is that I lift weights on a regular basis. If you are a weightlifter it has some appeal in a non homo way.

So you going to answer my question yet?

Cassin

Reaction score
incognito said:
LOL....alright I get it.

If you guys want me to switch the avatar I will. The reason I use it in addition to the fact I think its funny is that I lift weights on a regular basis. If you are a weightlifter it has some appeal in a non homo way.

So you going to answer my question yet?

drop it and I will.......

c'mon dude...........pretty gross. :shock:

G

incognito said:
On the tube of nizoral it says not to use longer than 8 weeks, 2-3 times or something like that. I have been using it 3x a week for the last two months and thought nothing of it since everyone on this forum says nizoral is a must. So my questions is, do you follow the directions or does everyone use it 2-3x a week year round?

Answer anyone?

Cassin

Reaction score
tupperware said:
incognito said:

Answer anyone?

:)

People here use it year round. You use nizoral till the problem goes away. male pattern baldness always causes inflamation.