Quitting Revivogen... Now what?

Phlegm

Reaction score
Hey guys new to this forum. I was an idiot and bought Revivogen about 2 months ago and began using it daily as directed but without any other growth stimulants (I was content to keep what I had since my hair loss was not very advanced.) 3 days ago I read more about it and realized that without rogaine or something to stimulate growth it hasn't been shown to do much of anything after your shed for a lot of people. It made me shed horribly as many people who've used it have said but the main reason I stopped was because of money (I'm 20 years old and a student.) My decision was to stop all treatments and let nature run its course after all- for me, stressing about it is the worst part.

My question is: I am still shedding a lot, perhaps even a little bit more than when I was using revivogen daily. Can I expect this to taper off now that I'm no longer inducing shedding with Revivogen or is something else going on? After shampooing today my hands were almost covered in hair and I had a bit of a panic moment!

Phlegm

Reaction score
Sorry I should be more specific I was using the Revivogen for thinning on top and at the crown, I don't really care that much about my hairline, plus I heard that Revivogen kind of destroys it with shedding anyway. My thinning is still relatively concealable with the right haircut.