Raj47's Story - (22 )

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hello to everyone i am from india

i am proud to enter into a bald society. because you people know that how bad a 20 year old lossing his hair when a beautiful girls around you ..i lossing my hair when i was 17 and i didnt know it because of dht ..and i shaved head my frequently upto year of 22 within the span of 4 years i got patches and worse and i cant go everywhere ..too much shy on other pepole when i see them. some pepole ask me why you got sudden bald ..because i am too much fair when i was 17 and upto 20 ..but now everything has gone i am in norwood scale of 2-3..bad bad ..just i know that inhibtors that finasteride and dutasteride ..inital stage last from (2008)april i took finasteride for 4 months and my hair getting dark and looking great with nizrol ..after 4 month i am losing small amount hair with oily scalp ..but the worse thing is the dark hair plugging out whenever i touch them ...i'cried for that and i want heavy dose ..eventually i came to know that dutas (avodart) from (2008) aug i am taking 1mg of dutas like 0.5mg (mor) and (eve)..and i shaved my head.its look too much oil in my scalp bad..my se..drive is :firing: bad when i start dutasteride ...now its completlely zero ..i am been dutasteride for in and around 1mg about 4-5 months looking great with patches and dark hair cover my patches ..but the worse thing is tiny hairs falling whenever i took a shower. its a growing hair about 10cm long hair and not a dark hair browny hair ... now my head looking darker hair but patches near to ear and back of the head and ..previously it was looking like damaged hair now everwhere looking dark .but the patches are visible due to tiny hairs are falling ..what is wrong with dutas ..please tell me someone ..or it will regaine with black dark hair..please help i'm criying for this one....(please ignore and understand i am beginner in english forgive not speaking good :firing: english)

barcafan

Reaction score
Re: this raj and 22 years of age

My friend the best advice i can give is to decide whether which is better, the hair you might keep or the effect of the drugs that can have on you. I know it is hard, but maybe you might have to 'live' with it. If finasteride/dutasteride is giving you trouble, try to look for something else. Dont waste your life

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: this raj and 22 years of age

i think its better to back to finax 1mg.........

godamn i lost my job and not interested in anything in everything hollly fu*******k..just a simple hair ruined my entire life i spent almost shaving my head and look back in mirror and then try drugs ....within age of 22 in norwood scale of 3 tooo bad ..i dont know what to do with the rest of my life ..for my bro is growing back almost 7 year he didnt took any of the drugs but he is compl bald for last year.now he made hair transplant .but seems to be 2%minoxidil helps him to grow higher rate.he was in nor 7- now he is close to 3 ..god damn dht ..now i know excess produce sebum in my head .so it causing vigrously.my bro also suffered from male pattern baldness but after 8 years he gaining back ...but for me worse and worse when i took dutas ...i dont who to trust ...linkin park.............