Random findings... feel free to post yours

arison

Established Member
Reaction score
1.Every notice how really fat people usually always have full heads of hair?
does it have to due with the diet? eatting so many fats?

2.stress
I think is soo underrated in regards to hair loss... ever see a bald hippie? Ever see a bald or poorly hair transplanted Doctor or stress out stock broker?

3. washing u r hair
my friend's uncle is digusting n barley washes his hair like every week... but hes got a full head

4. Jose cansceo
every see this dude's hair. Completly full and he jucies out his mind. Could it be from all growth hormone he injected/injects???
Bill romonowski is another juice bag gh abuser - he's got full head of hair too...

i could be wrong i could be right - it doesnt matter
point is im just trying to make progress from making observations...

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of fat bald people. Come to think of it I've probably seen more fat balding people than fit balding people. Oh, and my dad is a bald hippy (Norwood 7 since before I was born). Random observations from a very limited sample size are worthless compared to factual data. Please don't post random nonsense in a place where people are desperately looking for information that will actually help them, it's incredibly irresponsible to the rest of everyone else.

beaner

Reaction score
I know bald fat people, I know bald hippies, and Jose Conseco doesn't have the male pattern baldness gene.