Raskolikov's Story - (27)

Raskolikov

Reaction score
Hye guys. I am 27. maternal granpa was bald, dad slight baldness at 60, not much, uncles all have full hair, their children all have full hair. The top pics were taken right out of the shower. FYI i have had a widows peek since as long as i can remember.

I have been checking for hairs falling out, don't find any on my pillow, in the shower drain, or towel when i dry my hair. I have tried brushing my hair over a pillow case to see how many come out, around 10 come out after brushing front to back for 60 secs.

Any input? I have allways been worried about going bald because my mom's dad was, my barber and friends all think i am not balding when they checked top of my head, but i am not sure. Am i just being paranoid or do i really have something to worry about here?

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• photo 17-01-57.jpg
    photo 17-01-57.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 198
  • photo(2) 17-01-57.jpg
    photo(2) 17-01-57.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Photo 62.jpg
    Photo 62.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 195
  • Photo 63.jpg
    Photo 63.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 168

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: Raskolikov's story

hard to tell but I would trust your barber. Honestly he probably knows better than a doctor. Looks like a normal maturing hairline. And your hair may simply be naturally thinnish.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it for now.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Your temples would lead me to believe that you have some sort of hairloss, but it looks very minor at this point. I would just keep an eye on it.

WhatYouEgg

Established Member
Reaction score
when did your maternal grandfather go bald? if he went bald very early his balding pattern may even be out of the picture for you. if he was bald at like 25, you didn't get his genes.

Raskolikov

Reaction score
Tell you the truth not really sure, he died when i was very young. He looked like he had a lot of hair loss in his early 40's form pics i have seen. He was fully bald when i was very young.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For 27 your hairline looks good mate considering that you have had a receding hairline for a while.You have nothing to worry about right now but you are not going to lose anything by trying Nizoral.Good luck!!!

Raskolikov

Reaction score
Thanks for all the thoughts guys. If i am balding i want to catch it early so i can do something about it. Do you think i should just keep an eye on it, or perhaps start propecia now as a perventive measure? I mean lets say i would never go bald and i used it, what would happen, anyone know?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your body might get dependent on it and once you make a commitment like that and see any improvements,you have to use it forever until something better comes along.

For starters why dont you try something milder like Multivitamin pills,Zinc,Biotin,etc ? Cause they can make your hair look a lot healthier.I have a similar hairline like you and ever since I started taking Biotin the condition of my hair has improved dramatically.Also your overall health would also become much better so there is no harm trying em.

Like I said before if you are really worried about it,you can try Nizoral shampoo.
BTW your hair looks good mate and there is absolutely nothin to be afraid of. :)