Raw food regimen. Before and after pictures.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm currently more fruitarian than raw vegan, but I do eat lots of avocados and occasionally spinach and kale. Those before and afters are amazing.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So do these guys eat no meat? If not where do they get their protein from? nuts?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Raw eggs, nuts, whey proteins but most of them eat 90% raw ( organic) which is still good. You get all the nutrients ,enzymes, minerals, vitamins, aminos that you don't have in cooked or process food. When you look at it, mostly everything that you buy at the grocery store is dead food. We live on Froot loops and canned fruits lol. :gay:

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you think cows and horses get their protein? They're freakin' huge animals, and horses are plenty athletic. All fruits and veggies have protein, esp. spinach, kale, and avocados.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Anarch said:
Where do you think cows and horses get their protein? They're freakin' huge animals, and horses are plenty athletic. All fruits and veggies have protein, esp. spinach, kale, and avocados.

f*****g right!

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good diet , I always try to eat healthy , but even the healthy options available in stores tend to be packed full of chemicals.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
please dont relate this to hair loss or hair recovery at all.
the one thing that is tempting me is the amount of fat these people lost from their faces. if these pics arent doctored, their faces have gained a lot more structure after the diet...

though i wonder if it would do anything for facial bloating caused by minoxidil

ali777

Reaction score
Raw seafood:

[youtube:3utmfz7r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtJ6uTAMYE[/youtube:3utmfz7r]

ali777

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
the one thing that is tempting me is the amount of fat these people lost from their faces. if these pics arent doctored, their faces have gained a lot more structure after the diet...

The heaviest I've ever been is close to 100kg, and the lightest I've been is 70kg. Now, I'm 73-75kg. I haven't been at this weight since the age of 15-16.

I have some very interesting before and after pics as well. One particular year, I was drinking anything from 4 to 10 beers pretty much every night. I hate my pictures from that year. I was playing football in a 7 a-side league, and I injured both my ankles due to the excess weight. My legs couldn't handle the pressure I put on them playing football.

I didn't take pictures at regular intervals when I was losing weight. But from the pictures I have, I can see that my "face structure" (as BlahBlah puts it) took some time to settle. It takes some time for the body fat to get redistributed, for the skin to tighten, etc. I made it sound like I had saggy skin, I never had saggy skin, you get the picture.

I can safely say that my "face structure" definitely improved. I have much stronger jaw line now.

Back to the original subject:

I think raw food might be taking it to the extreme a bit, but if it works for you, then go for it...

PS: I had a detailed look at the website. Most of those people had a complete change of lifestyle. For me the change in lifestyle is more important than the diet. A diet on its own is not the solution.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
If I ate a lot of meat, I would not eat cheese, bread, milk, pasta, etc.—I would eat a bunch of raw greens and fruits. You can be healthy and eat meat.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Raw food diet doesn't mean no meat.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Well according to the site you linked to, those guys are all raw food vegans, just like what I'm trying to be.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Good choice but does a steak or fish once a while make the difference ?? Don't think so.. Need to know better place to buy organic food. Raw food diet is the sh*t.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
I am I missing something or does this relate to just weight loss and not hair?

I don't mind either way, losing weight's good. I just want to know if I have to click something else on that site.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
I am I missing something or does this relate to just weight loss and not hair?

I don't mind either way, losing weight's good. I just want to know if I have to click something else on that site.

What is good for your body is also good for the hair..

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
Please stop dude. this will not get you hair back.
Theres a bald guy in one of the pictures whose still bald.
if you want to do it, do it because those guys lost weight. i cant stand reading people saying how something is "awesome and rocks" eventhough they probably love eating meat but their sacrificing it because they think they will regrow their back when they clearly wont.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
if you want to do it, do it because those guys lost weight. i cant stand reading people saying how something is "awesome and rocks" eventhough they probably love eating meat but their sacrificing it because they think they will regrow their back when they clearly wont.

Stop fantasize about that one thing that will cure. Having a better eating lifestyle sure cannot stop aggressive hair loss but can help. I should posted this thread in Health & Fitness. You are what you eat.

Nutritional Intervention Reverses Damage
to Hair and Skin
Caused by Aging and Genetic Predispositions

http://www.garynull.com/articles/whichA ... rticle=109

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
BlahBlah12 said:

Stop fantasize about that one thing that will cure. Having a better eating lifestyle sure cannot stop aggressive hair loss but can help. I should posted this thread in Health & Fitness. You are what you eat.

Nutritional Intervention Reverses Damage
to Hair and Skin
Caused by Aging and Genetic Predispositions

thats all fine and dandy, perhaps this diet may have prevented or delayed you from starting to lose your hair but once the ball gets going, you are not going to stop it by changing your diet. The cure does not lie in changing diets so i say to you, stop fantasizing that eating raw food will make your hair thicker or make it fall out less. In fact, for your article I have plenty more which show a correlation on vegan raw diet message forums with hair thinning problems.

All i am saying is, if you want to eat better to be healthier and lose weight..by all means go for it. but if youre changing your lifestyle and diet using hair loss as an alterior motive, you are going to be royally disappointed.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
All i am saying is, if you want to eat better to be healthier and lose weight..by all means go for it. but if youre changing your lifestyle and diet using hair loss as an alterior motive, you are going to be royally disappointed.

LOL I know all that no worries, but did you read the study? It is pretty impressive no matter what you are saying.

Just a prove that it can help.