Re: Gunner's RU thread

CCS

Reaction score
I stopped using topicals a long time ago just because they are a hassle. Rogaine gave me good results, but I no longer use it either because I'm tired of the grease.

RU is expensive, and I have no way knowing if I ruined it or not. I gave all my RU to my brother. It was messy for him too. Neither of us used it long enough to get results.

I prefer to make small batches of shampoo, and add a little salicylic acid, and use stuff like apple polyphenols, soy extracts, lavender, and spironolactone pills. All very cheap, and at the very worst, no effect. Nizoral 1% only needs to be used 1-2x per week. I take finasteride only EOD since I don't know what type of 5ar is in my bones, or if they need DHT from the blood to be strong. I read about it, and it seems that information is not known.

Finansteride does seems to have haulted my hair loss, or slown it down enought that I can't tell. My crown is a bit thinner than my sides, but only to the touch, not sight. I don't know if it was that way before finasteride or not, but I've been on finasteride for about 5 or 6 years.