Recede's Story - (29)

recede

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I will get right to the point. I am 29 years old and just really started to notice that my hairline is receding and thinning. My crown is also thinning, but not the point that anyone has noticed. I almost positive that my temples have been receding since i was 25 or 26, but my hair has always been thick and curly so i didnt really notice it. I got a shorter than normal haircut about a 2 months ago and thats when i really noticed how thin it is getting in the front. Also, its just not growing back as this as it used too. It freaks me out and its all that i can think about! I just started taking finasteride 4 days ago....i also just started nizoral and rogaine as well. i really hope i can keep what i have and maybe thicken it up a little.

Another thing....my hair has really darkened up over the past year or so. I have red hair but lately people have been commenting how dark it is getting....at first i liked the idea of it darkening up, but now im scared that its part of the balding process.

ok guys, wish me luck and ill get some pics up soon.

recede

Reaction score
Ok, ive been on finasteride for almost a week now and my body seems to be doing ok with it. I have used the nizoral shampoo three times and it has really helped with the small dandruff problem i had. Hopefully it will fight my hairloss as well. Ive been putting rogaine foam on my crown and temples twice a day. I hate when i can see hairs on my fingers after applying it. I might switch to rogaine liquid to use at night. Im going to stick with this regimen for a year and see what happens.

My life was so much easier a couple of months ago before i started worrying about my hairloss. It has become an obsession and i am always thinking about it no matter where i am or what i am doing.

recede

Reaction score
Re: Recede's Story - (29) PICS!

ok, here are some pics. my temples are receding and my crown is beginning to thin. im on the big three so hopefully i can maintain and possibly regrow a little.

Attachments

• 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    656.5 KB · Views: 175

ThisBlows

Reaction score
It's really good of you to get on treatment so fast, it maximises your chances of good results. Heres hoping you respond well and to can put your mind at ease :)