Receding Hairline at 16 Years Old

JBaller98

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm only 16 years old and my hairline is receding. It's supposed to be straight across my forehead and I feel like it's getting worse and worse. Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do? I've tried simple things like special shampoos and biotin, but nothing works. I've never seen a 16 year old with a hairline like mine. I have to wear my hair slightly long just so my hair falls down straight so I can hide it. What should I do? This is really stressing me out.

1470062_329296463941407_4800847110206859986_n.jpg

Reaction score
I'm 15 and mines similar to yours. It does suck looking around and seeing everyone with straight hairlines. :(
Anyway, you can try minoxidil now and take finasteride when you're 18 but besides that, there's nothing you can do.

shookwun

Reaction score
Damn man. I know all to well how you feel, same thing happened to me at your age, all though I didn't have a NW2 till about 18-19.

Ru58841 mixed with minioxidil should do the trick.

Sit down with your parents and get them to fund your hair transplant. It's bull****, and you don't deserve to have go through with this at such a young age. At 16 you should be worrying about other things in life, and hair loss isn't one of them. 16 is just way to early, your parents should understand.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
I too feel for you bro mine is much worse but i have taken measures and you should too...Try the topical cetrizine for about 6 months im on it too and the shedding jas started but im gonna.bear it coz the shed means its gonna work.......Dont lose faith coz thats all we have

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow bro, I feel for you.

If you feel like youre fully matured you can try finasteride other than that maybe topical creams

- - - Updated - - -

Wow bro, I feel for you.

If you feel like youre fully matured you can try finasteride other than that maybe topical creams