Reconsidering Travel To Turkey Given The Current Political Climate?

DSH24

Reaction score
Any Westerners that are worried about traveling to Turkey given the current political situation? I don't have a current appointment, but I was planning on it sometime in 2020.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be wise to reconsider and look at other places in Europe/Canada/USA.

Europe first and foremost for sure. Turkey is appealing for a lot of people due to low prices and mega sessions but there’s something about Turkey that just doesn’t sit well with me.

HLV

DSH24

Reaction score
Pricing seems so high in North America! Generally finding around 8 per graft. What is pricing in Europe like? Can anyone point me to some good clinics that aren't so expensive? I don't need Turkey cheap, but surely there's some quality doctors that are somewhat competitive in price.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pricing seems so high in North America! Generally finding around 8 per graft. What is pricing in Europe like? Can anyone point me to some good clinics that aren't so expensive? I don't need Turkey cheap, but surely there's some quality doctors that are somewhat competitive in price.

Look into Spain, the best hair transplant Doctor in the world in my opinion is Dr Couto at his FUEXPERT clinic, as well as Dr Lorenzo, and their prices are much lower than $8 per graft in NA with much better results.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look into Spain, the best hair transplant Doctor in the world in my opinion is Dr Couto at his FUEXPERT clinic, as well as Dr Lorenzo, and their prices are much lower than $8 per graft in NA with much better results.

Dr Couto is respectable but has a waiting list of years

HLV