Recurring dandruff

Deaner

Reaction score
Why does it seem that no matter how many times I get my scalp into good shape and I stop having dandruff, it comes right back in full force again? Today I just kept on combing and combing and combing with a fine toothed comb simply because my head kept flaking, and it kept feeling so good. Now my head's tingling, ahhh :) Why does this dandruff problem keep on coming back no matter what I use?!

G

Deaner it may possibly be the Nizoral, try cutting it out for a while or swap over to T/Gel.

Have you tried T/Sal-T/Gel with Salicyclic acid ?

Is that you in your avatar ?

Deaner

Reaction score
Hmmm, the nizoral eh? Is it just cuz it's so harsh, and so drying? And this really isn't dandruff at all, just dry scalp? Alright, thanks for the tips!

And no, for the last time, that's not me in my avatar! :p

G

It is also possible that your scalp is sensitive to something in the Nizoral like the Ketoconazole.

Give it two or three weeks before seeing if the flaking has subsided.

is that you in your avatar?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope thats not him in the avatar......he looks like a freshly used douche bag.Either that or he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Although your right Ty he could be sensitive to the chemicals.

G

blue said:
I once saw a monkey at Busch Gardens throw his poo at an old lady

blue could expand on the sh*t throwing monkey thing ?

cheers

Ty

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well i was at Busch Gardens and they have this thing ..or used to ..where you could watch the monkeys in their own little habitat..and there was this old lady......and she was like waving at the monkey and he kept looking at her like she was f*****g crazy then....he went and picked up a big turd....and threw it at her.....it missed but i was laughing my *** off.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Nothing to add...Just wanted to say i luv that Chaka Avatar Klaus