Regaine hairline shedding?

faust405245

Reaction score
I've posted elsewhere on the forums about this but I thought I'd post again here because Im really worried.

Ive been on regaine, extra strength liquid for getting on for six weeks now. In that time my hairline has receded badly (the only place im using the regaine). Now I know shedding is normal but for how long? I'm getting really scared - so tempted to quit but then I just think what a watse of time, money and preciosu hair.

Im using twice a day at the moment. Do you think it better to go to once a day? And how long before the shedded hair grows back?

Please - really need some advice.

faust405245

Reaction score
Anybody?

I've read similar threads to this one. Is there anybody who just uses regaine on their hairline and has seen positive results?

Like I say, I'm worried, not sure what to do.

jonsie150

Established Member
Reaction score
i've never heard of anyone seeing any benefits from quitting minoxidil. six weeks is still very early. stick to it for now. ive seen some sheds that last a whole month

Baldinho

Reaction score
hey dude!! From what I know, shedding means weak hair falling out and stronger hair coming in. but it doesnt mean that the weak hair falls and a brand spankin new hair comes in super think. it takes time. it gradually gets stronger. so pretty much it will go from being 30 % to 50% ect.. Hope it helps!!

faust405245

Reaction score
It does help actually thanks - makes me feel better (slightly). I'll keep the faith for a bit longer.

Hopefully I'll be on propecia soon too so that might help.